Sunday, October 14, 2012

kanga-woos and kanga-woo pockets

Ever since I was in the hospital last week when Grandma read Gracie a story about mama kangaroos and their pockets that they hold their babies in, Gracie has been OBSESSED with Kangaroos! I think almost everyday she has asked me where my "kanga-woo pocket" is and then proceeds to stuff one of her baby dolls down the front of my shirt or her shirt (aka "pocket").


Well, I was on Facebook, and there is this Facebook page for those in Southeastern Idaho who have stuff to sell (kind of like a local Craigslist of sorts). My sister-in-law Jordon emailed me and informed me there was a woman selling a toddler Kangaroo costume for $12. I was SOLD! We picked it up while they were in Utah at the Tough Mudder and when she got back last night, it was LOVE at first sight! 

Here's a preview to Halloween. Isn't she the cutest little kanga-woo ever??!


No comments: