Saturday, October 6, 2012

conference cabin cuddling time

It's so nice to be up here, enjoying General Conference with the family! If my midwife nixes any future traveling in the next few weeks (which is highly likely), this may be our last trip until after baby boy arrives...So, we are soaking it in while we can! We arrived Thursday night about an hour after mom, dad and Ster got here. Cor, Jordon and the girls came up last night. Gracie loves, loves LOVES playing with her cousins! It's fun to see them running around, taking care of their babies and just loving on each other! 

Conference has been awesome, as usual! President Monson announced the new change in policy regarding missionary work -- young men can leave after graduation from high school if they are 18 years old and young women can leave at 19 instead of 21! How exciting is that?! I have so many fond memories of my own mission and am grateful that I had the opportunity and blessing of serving the people of Madrid, Spain. I'm grateful it was a choice I was able to make at that point in my life! If it's something that Gracie wants to do at that point in her life, I would welcome it in an instant! 

Yay for being in a beautiful valley (my most favorite place in the world to be!) listening to the words of the Lord's chosen prophet and apostles. I wish the weekend would last forever!

Cor, Sterling & Justin getting a little cuddling time in while listening to Conference

No comments: