Tuesday, October 4, 2011

echoes through WalMart

Gracie and I were running errands and stopped by WalMart to buy Justin some treats (okay, to stock up the fridge so our hard-working husband and daddy wouldn't starve!) We were walking along and Gracie sees another baby being pushed in the cart. She immediately starts calling out "baby! baby!" (I swear she has a baby-tracker embedded underneath her skin somewhere!) The baby started making a high pitched noise (short intervals, but high pitched) as his mama pushed him in the opposite direction, down another aisle. Gracie decided she had to contribute and so she began doing the same thing. She would do the high pitched noise and this other little kid (who was LONG gone by now down some other aisle) would do it back. They did this back and forth for about 5 minutes with each other. I'm not gonna lie, I got a pretty good laugh while we were doing our shopping. I only hope the other mama did too!

No comments: