Sunday, April 26, 2009

i love my dad

Tonight, I called my dad to chat and get some advice on some things...he was at work late, getting caught up on some stuff and could have easily told me that he was busy and tired and just wanted to get stuff done at work so he could get home and go to bed...BUT, he didn't...he NEVER does. We chatted about things for a good hour....the conversation skipped from one thing to the next, just as it always does with my dad...talking about everything from business to boys to brothers to diets and eating healthy to business trips to church. When I said goodbye, I got on Gmail and dad was online....all I can say is I LOVE MY DAD and feel so incredibly grateful that I have the parents that I do....They are two of my best friends and bless my life every day.

2 comments:

Cor Hofman said...

he is a pretty good bloke isn't he!! Thanks for the post.

Michelle said...

That is so sweet Bert! It's so great to have awesome dads!