Tuesday, February 24, 2009

pan integral



I made whole wheat bread on Saturday...and was reminded WHY I like making bread!!
  • It's therapeutic kneading those loaves.
  • I feel thrifty -- it's cheap to make....why spend money at the grocery store when you can make your own?!
  • It's definitely healthy -- made with natural applesauce instead of oil and honey instead of white sugar and freshly ground whole wheat flour!
  • I get to share it with others!
It's been a while since I last made bread...It will most definitely be happening mas a menudo...

If you're nice to me, I might just slice you a piece :)



5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh pick me pick me!! Also I want to learn how to make it!

Austyn said...

waaaaa!!! this makes me miss our roomate days when you'd make a big batch and we'd all stay up late to sample it!!! how do u make it so nice? my attempts never ever look like that.

Tanya said...

Yummy! Will you send me your recipe? This looks a lot better than my wheat bread usually turns out.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaRilla said...

Lets all get together and Brittany can show us all how to make the bread!