Monday, December 1, 2008

it's monday and i'm thankful....with pictures to prove it :)

I'm thankful for the beautiful mountains I get to see every day walking to campus...the same mountains that my Grandpa Brown told my mom to look at when she walked to campus 25 years ago...and the same mountains that Grandpa Brown loved so much.

I'm thankful for the beautiful colors that are still on the trees December 1st!

I'm thankful for my little sister who loves me and meets me for lunch every so often (Peeper, I love you for more than those lunches....you have no need to fret!)

I'm thankful for Dining Plus that gets shared with me when there is an abundance of funds on a little sister's account :)

I'm thankful for the leftover turkey and provolone croissant sandwich from the aforementioned lunch with said Dining Plus card and cute little sister that will sustain me as I make myself comfortable in the library until midnight!


I am THANKFUL :)

1 comment:

Mike Terry said...

thanks for checking out the blog and leaving a comment. that afghan blanket thing was pretty sweet, the one on the bus stop. take care